Amarilis name meaning
What does Amarilis mean?
Offbeat girl name Amarilis is used substantially in Swedish and Finnish is of Spanish and Old Greek origin. Amarilis is variation of Amaryllis. Of Old Greek origin, Offbeat Amaryllis, meaning of Amaryllis is "Amaryssein and The Word Amaryssein Meaning to Sparkle".
Variants of AmarilisNames that rhyme with Amarilis
How popular is the name Amarilis?
Amarilis is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1961 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1985, it ranked 3517th when 27 girls were named Amarilis. Over 682 people have been named Amarilis in United States. But Amarilis is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Cuba and Dominican Republic. At least, 30000 people globally have carried Amarilis as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Amarilis?
Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Looking for names similar to Amarilis? Please go through the following names
- Vassili - Meaning of Vassili is Monarch has its origin in Greek and Germanic which is used principally in Russian is aimed at baby boys
- Irys - Outlandish Irys came from Old Greek is used as a girl name, meaning of Irys is "Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Messenger of the Gods and Rainbow". Irys is resulted from Iris.
- Anicia - Meaning of Anicia is Invincible is used as a baby girl name is of Greek and Sanskrit origin
- Yoli means Violette, Violet Flower and The Word Viola Which Means Violet has origin in Old Greek and typically is given to girls is particulary used in Spanish. Yoli is derivative of Yolanda.
- Eleanora - Long standing and Admired Eleanora is used substantially in English has origin in Old Greek and Old Provençal, Eleanora means "Shinning Light, Light or Variant of Helen" is given to baby girls
Famous people named Amarilis
- Amarilis Savón, Cuban judoka