Amaryana meaning and origin
Meaning of Amaryana is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Amaryana like Blandine, Reanne, Priscillia,Names that rhyme with Amaryana
Popularity of Amaryana
Amaryana is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. As per our research, over 5 babies have been bestowed Amaryana around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Amaryana
You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You have high aspirations in life. You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Other names similar to Amaryana
- Premalatha specifically is used in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu is a baby girl name, meaning of Premalatha is "Love"
- LeeRoy - Primarily used in English durable and preeminent, LeeRoy is originated from French is a baby boy name, meaning of LeeRoy is "King"
- Nandina - Nandina's meaning is Decorative Plant
- Denielez is used in Breton and Breton, Denielez means "Judge or God"
- Moubina - Moubina means "Evident or Calm" has origin in Quran
Namesakes of Amaryana
We could not find any notable namesake.