Ameisha meaning and origin
Meaning of Ameisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ameisha
Popularity of Ameisha
Ameisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 9068 (1975) in its 13 years run on United States naming chart. At least, 70 people globally have carried Ameisha as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Ameisha?
Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character.
Parents who liked Ameisha, loved these names
- Xiomar - Originated from Spanish, New-fangled and Uncommon Xiomar means "One who is Famous In Battle" is typically given to baby boys
- Rattana - Curious unisex name Rattana is of Thai origin, Rattana means "Crystal, Pearl and Precious Stone or Gem". Rattana is derived from Ratana.
- Heng - Uncustomary Hengs origin is Chinese, meaning of Heng is "An Eternal Beauty" is a unisex name
- Mariposa - Unfamiliar girl name Mariposa means "Butterfly" came from Spanish
- Yasuhiro means Abundant Honesty is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Ameisha
We could not find any notable namesake.