Heng name meaning
What does Heng mean?
The odd unisex name Heng has origin in Chinese, Heng means "An Eternal Beauty".
How is Heng regarded as a baby name?
Heng is an attractive name that exudes positivity and good fortune. Its Cambodian origin adds a uniqueness to its appeal. The name has a beautiful meaning of "eternal" which is perfect for parents looking for a name that represents the everlasting love they have for their child. Additionally, Heng also means "lucky," making it an ideal choice for parents who want their child to have good luck and success in life. What makes Heng stand out from other names is its simplicity, elegance, and cultural significance. With its subtle yet meaningful connotations, Heng is a wonderful name option for any baby boy or girl.
How do I pronounce Heng?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Heng is hung.Names that rhyme with Heng
How popular is the name Heng?
Heng is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Heng is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. However things change on global perspective, Heng is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Cambodia, Malaysia and Singapore. At least, 990000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Heng in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Heng?
Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. You always dress as you feel at the moment. Freedom is what's most important for you. Meditation is your thing. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher.
You would love these names similar to Heng
- Noboru - Used notably in Japanese unexpected, Noboru is rooted from Japanese used as a baby boy name, Noboru means "Climber"
- Manabu - Manabu's meaning is Studious or Study is of Japanese origin, used predominantly in Japanese is given to baby boys
- Yasuo - Uncommon boy name Yasuo is originated from Japanese and is used particulary in Japanese and Hindi languages, meaning of Yasuo is "Peaceful One or Quiet"
- Sachiko - The unconventional girl name Sachiko means "Child of Good Fortune or Child of Happiness" is of Japanese origin
- Shunya - Rarefied Shunya prevalently is used in Japanese, meaning of Shunya is "Springtime" has its roots in Japanese is used as a gender insensitive name
Sibling Names for Heng
Sister to Heng
For a brother
Famous people named Heng
- Heng Samrin, Cambodian politician
- Heng Sure, American Buddhist monk
- Heng-yin Chou in Ai cao as Actress
- Hengameh Ghaziani in Ba digaran as Actress
- In 1959 drama movie, Di xia hang xian, Heng Qi characterized N.
- Heng Fu played pivotal character of James Fong Jin in 2001 action flick Chui hau tung dip.
Lists having Heng
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Eternal
- Baby Names that mean Beauty