Ameleo meaning and origin
Ameleo is resulted from Amalio. Meaning of Amalio is Man who is Carefree is originated from Old Greek.
View middle names that goes with Ameleo like Raymon, Hyman, Dony, Ewel, Cage,Names that rhyme with Ameleo
Popularity of Ameleo
Ameleo is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ameleo
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act.
Looking for a name like Ameleo? Please go through the following names
- Ulises - The commonly accepted unisex name Ulises means "Hate" which is substantially used in Spanish is of Old Greek origin
- Elen - Meaning of Elen is Burst of the Sun or Moon Elope came from Old Greek and Old Provençal used as a girl name is used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Occia - Girl name Occia is rooted from English-American and Greek, meaning of Occia is "Ocean"
- Mitja - Meaning of Mitja is Dedicated to Demeter is a baby boy name substantially used in Danish and Finnish has origin in Old Greek
- Pluton - Especially used in French, Pluton is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Pluton is "Wealth" is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Ameleo
We could not find any notable namesake.