Amorine name meaning
What does Amorine mean?
Amorine is variation of modern Amorina. Amorina is form of Amorette. Amorina is effeminate form of Amor.
Variants of AmorineNames that rhyme with Amorine
How popular is the name Amorine?
Amorine is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Amorine?
You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Do you like Amorine? Read these names too
- Gudelina is Latin equivalent of Gudlög
- Friedburg especially is used in Swedish, meaning of Friedburg is "Peace or Castle" which of Old High German origin is bestowed upon baby girls
- Poseidon principally is used in Swedish is originated from Old Greek is given to boys. Poseidon is Greek and Latin equivalent of The Doric Name Poteidan Meaning Lord of Waters;Represents Poeti = Lord In the Vocative Case;the Adjective Daon = Watery,In the Vocative, Itself from the Indoeuropean Root Element Da Or Danu = Water
- Villgärd is used specifically in Swedish is bestowed upon baby girls. Villgärd is Swedish form of Villgerd
- Embert specifically is used in Swedish is used as a baby boy name. Embert is Swedish form of Ermanberht
Famous people named Amorine
We could not find any notable namesake.