Amran meaning and origin
Origin of Offbeat Amran is in Arabic and Hebrew is used commonly in Arabic and a gender-neutral name, meaning of Amran is "The People is Exalted, Wealth or Prosperity". Amran is a variation of Amram. Amram is Latin form of The Hebrew Name עַמְרָם Meaning Long Living. Of Hebrew origin, Odd Amram is primarily used in Swedish and Hebrew, Amram means "Exalted Nation".
Variants of AmranNames that rhyme with Amran
Popularity of Amran
Amran is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 6000 names. In 2015, it ranked 5106th when 26 girls were named Amran. Over 280 babies in United States have been named Amran. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 110 people have been named Amran in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 1983 on baby boy names list of France.
But Amran is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 10000 have the name as well as in, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Somalia and Kenya. As per our research, over 110000 babies have been bestowed Amran around the globe.
Amran in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Amran
You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
You would love these names similar to Amran
- Nasheelah - Meaning of Nasheelah is Honey Comb is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Abidin commonly is used in Arabic aimed at baby boys. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Abidin is "Pl of Abid I.E. Worshipper or Worshippers"
- Abkar - Used dominantly in Arabic, Abkar is used as a baby boy name, Abkar means "New, Novel or First Born"
- Shafee - Rarefied and Fresh boy name Shafee is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Shafee is "Healer, Intercessor or Giving Shaft"
- Shaimaaa means Good Nature is used majorly in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Amran
- In 1955, Amran S. Mouna portrayed the role of N In movie Oh, ibuku.