Amrik meaning and origin
Recent and Uncommon Amrik is used substantially in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Sindhi, Sikh, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi and Oriya, Amrik means "Nectar, God of the Sky or Perfectionist" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Amrik
Popularity of Amrik
Amrik is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1367 (1998) in its 15 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Amrik is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Amrik is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 90000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Amrik?
Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Travelling is your passion. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
If you like Amrik, you would love these names
- Chinthan is used chiefly in Tamil, Oriya and Marathi bestowed upon boys, Chinthan means "Thought or Meditation"
- Swarada - Girl name Swarada means "Nice Vocal Qualities" is used substantially in Bengali, Gujarati and Tamil
- Chetu - Meaning of Chetu is Power of Intellect used for boys is chiefly used in Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam
- Soumi - Soumi's meaning is Friend is used as a gender insensitive name is largely used in Oriya and Bengali
- Manusri - Unisex name Manusri means "Goddess Lakshmi or Goddess Lakshmi or Saraswathi" is used in Tamil and Malayalam
Namesakes of Amrik
- Amrik Singh Dhillon, Punjabi Sikh Indian politician and Member of the Punjab Legislative Assembly for the constituency of Samrala
- Amrik Singh, President of the Sikh Students Federation and was killed in the army operation
- Writer Amrik Gill, famous for movie Yaadein...