Amsi name meaning
What does Amsi mean?
Of Egyptian origin, New-fangled and Outlandish Amsi means "Embodiment of the Power of the Universe" is used for both genders.Names that rhyme with Amsi
How popular is the name Amsi?
Amsi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Amsi is a common name in Indonesia and Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Turkey and India. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Amsi
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You have an artistic soul and love life. Follow your gut, not people. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
You would love these names similar to Amsi
- Pakima - Unisex name Pakima is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi, Pakima means "Sweetest"
- Werno - Werno means "Similar to the Trunk of the Warning or Warn"
- Judenta - Judenta means "Judäerin"
- Denoela means Judge or God is dominantly used in Breton and Breton
- Alohilani - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Alohilani came from Hawaiian language bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Alohilani is "Beautiful Brightness" is mainly used in Hawaiian
Famous people named Amsi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amsi
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- Egyptian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Universe