Alohilani meaning and origin
Infrequent and Contemporary Alohilani has its origin in Hawaiian language is used as a gender-neutral name and is especially used in Hawaiian, Alohilani means "Beautiful Brightness".Names that rhyme with Alohilani
Popularity of Alohilani
Alohilani is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2001, peaked in 2017 when it ranked 11533rd. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Alohilani?
You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Alohilani? Other names you would love
- Bedir - Bedir's meaning is Alert and Enlightened came from Turkish and Persian is bestowed upon boys. Bedir is resulted from Bedar.
- Götje - Götje means "Peace or God"
- Tivraya majorly is used in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Tivraya is "Most Biggest or Big"
- MáR - Origin of MáR is in Old Norse bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of MáR is "Seagull, Seamew" is mostly used in Icelandic and Danish
- Tibe - Tibe's meaning is People is a baby boy name that came from Frisian is used specifically in Frisian
Namesakes of Alohilani
We could not find any notable namesake.