Walia meaning and origin
Walia means Beautiful Angel of God or Friendly is prevalently used in Arabic and Hindi is customarily used for both sexes.Names that rhyme with Walia
Popularity of Walia
Walia is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1980. Also, Walia is a familiar name in Indonesia, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, India and Papua New Guinea. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Walia globally.
What numbers say about Walia?
When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. Help them improve instead of judging. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Do you like Walia? Other names you would love
- Anne-Claire - Girl name Anne-Claire means "Gracious" is originated from Arabic, Latin and Hebrew languages
- Daleela - Girl name Daleela is largely used in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Daleela is "Proof or Guide"
- Akshiti - Particulary used in Gujarati, Kannada and Arabic, Akshiti means "Victorious Peace" is aimed at baby girls
- Sahla - Girl name Sahla is notably used in Kannada and Arabic languages, Sahla means "Smooth, Flowing or Soft"
- Arshia - Used predominantly in Arabic and Malayalam atypical, Arshia means "Throne or Heavenly" is a unisex name
Namesakes of Walia
We could not find any notable namesake.