Apelahama meaning and origin
Used principally in Hawaiian, Apelahama aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew. Apelahama is variant form of biblical, preeminent and unfading Abraham. Abraham is variation of Avraham. Abraham is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name אַבְרָהָם Meaning Father of a Multitude  . Abraham means Father of a Multitude and Father of a Multitude and Many Nations has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Apelahama
View middle names that goes with Apelahama like Ojay, Wile, Jlin, Zaan, Keet, Pope,Names that rhyme with Apelahama
Popularity of Apelahama
Apelahama is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Apelahama
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You are all about adventure and travel. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
Other names similar to Apelahama
- Benjamyn - Meaning of Benjamyn is Son of the Right Hand and Son of the South aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew. Benjamyn is derivation of Benjamin.
- Deba - Meaning of Deba is Bee is rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Chedva - Rarefied and Modern girl name Chedva came from Hebrew, meaning of Chedva is "Happiness"
- Renon - Meaning of Renon is Flourishing Luxuriant came from Hebrew is used for baby boys. Renon is resulted from Raanan.
- Joaquima has its origin in Hebrew, Joaquima means "Yahweh Will Establish and God Puts Upright" is a baby girl name. Joaquima is effeminate form of Joaquim.
Namesakes of Apelahama
We could not find any notable namesake.