Gesua meaning and origin
Gesua is originated from Hebrew, Gesua means "Yahweh is Salvation", used in Italian is a girl name.
Variants of GesuaNames that rhyme with Gesua
Popularity of Gesua
Gesua is a familiar baby name in Italy. At least, 100 people globally have carried Gesua as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Gesua
Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way.
Parents who liked Gesua, loved these names
- Giustino - Used mostly in Italian, Giustino has its origin in Latin and a baby boy name, Giustino means "Reasonable or Fair"
- Harliquin - Boy name Harliquin is of Italian origin, meaning of Harliquin is "Clown Character". Harliquin is a resultant of Harlequin.
- Sicilia - Of Italian origin, Anomalous Sicilia means "From the Island" is bestowed upon girls. Sicilia is derivative of Sicily.
- Arduin means Hard or Friend is used particulary in Italian
- Gracio - Principally used in Italian, Gracio is originated from Latin, meaning of Gracio is "Thank You"
Namesakes of Gesua
We could not find any notable namesake.