Albana meaning and origin
Of Albanian and Latin origin, Unwonted Albana means "The Albanian, Alba from the Stem End or Alban", particulary used in Albanian is used as a girl name . Albana is variant form of imperishable and eminent Alba. Alba is variant form of imperishable and eminent Alberta. Also Alba is a version of acclaimed and perennial Albina. Alba is also version of persistent and pleasing Aurora. Alba is feminine of Albo. Alba is Italian form of Alban. Of Germanic and Latin origin, Outlandish Alba, Alba means "The Element Albus Meaning White and The White". Albana is effeminate version of Alban. Alban is German form of Albanus. Of Latin and Albanian origin, Anomalous Alban, Alban means "White, Alba from the Stem End and From Alba".
Variants of Albana
View middle names that goes with Albana like Letizia, Rosalee,Names that rhyme with Albana
Popularity of Albana
Albana is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1989, peaked in 1998 when it ranked 9257th. But Albana is a popular baby name in Albania where every 1 in 500 have the name. As per our research, over 9000 people has been named Albana globally.
Albana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Albana
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You believe life's to have fun. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You are a wise person. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you.
Do you like Albana? You would love these names
- Lissie - Leading Sky-scraping and Perpetual girl name Lissie is predominantly used in Danish and Norwegian is originated from Hebrew and Germanic languages. Lissie is English equivalent of Alison. Also Lissie is English equivalent of Alyssa. Also Lissie is English cognate of Elizabeth
- Virginie means The Virgin is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Latin is particulary used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian
- Antanette - Unwonted Antanette has its origin in Latin bestowed upon girls, Antanette means "From a Roman Clan Name and Highly Praiseworthy". Antanette is derived from Antoinette.
- Lony - The girl name Lony is originated from Latin, used prevalently in Greek and Danish languages, Lony means "Inspired By the Greek God Apollo or Lion"
- Dianna - Loved Dianna especially is used in Danish and Norwegian aimed at both sexes that of Latin and Indoeuropean origin, meaning of Dianna is "Often Depicted as a Huntress or Deity"
Namesakes of Albana
- In 1988, Albana Mici characterized the role of N in film Ariana.