Ardita meaning and origin
Uncustomary Ardita is used primarily in Albanian aimed at baby girls, Ardita means "Golden Day or Ar Which Means Gold" is originated from Albanian.Names that rhyme with Ardita
Popularity of Ardita
Ardita is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now. Ardita is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2003. Ardita is a common name in Kosovo while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia and Albania. According to our research, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Ardita around the globe.
Ardita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Ardita
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
Other names similar to Ardita
- Gjokë - Boy name Gjokë is used principally in Albanian, Gjokë means "Jacob"
- Shpëtim - Shpëtim's meaning is Rescue or Salvation is used mostly in Albanian is a boy name has its origin in Albanian
- Drita - Atypical Drita is used majorly in Albanian is a baby girl name. Its origin is in Albanian, Drita means "Light"
- Lulëzim - Lulëzim's meaning is The Blooming or The Flowering has its origin in Albanian and is given to baby boys is mostly used in Albanian
- Arjana - Originated from Albanian, Arjana is used as a unisex name which is primarily used in Sanskrit and Albanian, Arjana means "Obtaining or The Earning or Acquiring or Acqusition"
Namesakes of Ardita
- In 1919, Ardita Mellinina portrayed the role of Mona Merwin in comedy and drama flick Tin Pan Alley.