Areefa meaning and origin
Origin of Areefa is in Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Areefa is "Expert, Learned, Authority or Female Version of Areef" is used mostly in Arabic. Areefa is spelling variation of Arifa. Arifa is used notably in Arabic and Turkish, Arifa means "Well Educated and Learned" is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of AreefaNames that rhyme with Areefa
Popularity of Areefa
Areefa is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Areefa is a common name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Areefa as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Areefa
People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You like to take safe risks. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Other names similar to Areefa
- Mahmuda is used specifically in Arabic, Mahmuda means "Praised One or Praiseworthy" is given to girls
- Is-Haaq - Boy name Is-Haaq is used especially in Arabic, meaning of Is-Haaq is "A Prophet's Name"
- Shahida - Origin of Offbeat Shahida is in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Shahida is "Witness, True Copy or Martyr" is primarily used in Arabic
- Gharizah - Meaning of Gharizah is Nature or Character is dominantly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Khalila - Meaning of Khalila is Intimate Friend or Beloved is used notably in Arabic and came from Arabic is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Areefa
We could not find any notable namesake.