Arleigh meaning and origin
Meaning of Arleigh is Meadow of the Hare, Place Name, Hare-meadow or From the Long Field is of Old English origin and is aimed at both genders is commonly used in English. Arleigh is variation of durable and loved Harley. Also Harley is variant transcription of HÆR;LEAH. Meaning of Harley is Heap of Rocks, From the Long Field and Hara Which Means Hare is originated from Old English. Arleigh is variation of famed and enduring Arley. Used specifically in English offbeat, Arley is rooted from Old English, Arley means "Hare Clearing and The Bowman the Hunter".
Variants of ArleighNames that rhyme with Arleigh
Popularity of Arleigh
Arleigh is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1902 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1903, it ranked 1130th when 43 boys were named Arleigh. Over 1002 people have been named Arleigh in United States. Also, Arleigh is a familiar name in Canada and Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Arleigh
You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You hate copying others.
Do you like Arleigh? Read these names too
- Hort came from Old English is a baby boy name, meaning of Hort is "Stag Hill and From the Garden Estate". Hort is short of Horton.
- Ascencion - Of Spanish origin, Outlandish Ascencion means "Ascension" bestowed upon both sexes is used principally in Spanish and English
- Graisin - Of English origin, Graisin means "Son of Grave and Son of the Gray-haired Man" is given to baby boys. Graisin is derivation of Grayson.
- Baenbridge - Boy name Baenbridge has origin in Old English, Baenbridge means "A Bridge Over Rapids and Pale Bridge". Baenbridge is derived from Bainbridge.
- Fryck - Origin of Fryck is in English bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Fryck is "Brave Man and Bold". Fryck is derivation of Frick.
Namesakes of Arleigh
- Arleigh Burke, admiral of the United States Navy
- Arleigh Winston Scott, was Governor-General of Barbados between 18 May 1967 and 9 August 1976
- Arleigh McCree, Officer