Harley name meaning
What does Harley mean?
Famed and Perennial unisex name Harley is used in Finnish, English, Norwegian, Telugu, Danish, Assamese, Malayalam, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Swedish, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada and Marathi, Harley means "From the Hare's Meadow, Heap of Rocks, Deer Hunter or Archer, Name of a Place, Hare Clearing Hare Meadow or Hara Which Means Hare" is rooted from Old English. Long standing and Widespread Harley is used chiefly in Finnish, English, Norwegian, Telugu, Danish, Assamese, Malayalam, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Swedish, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada and Marathi is originated from Old English, Harley means "From the Hare's Meadow, Heap of Rocks, Deer Hunter or Archer, Name of a Place, Hare Clearing Hare Meadow or Hara Which Means Hare" is given to both genders. Combination of HÆR and immutable and outstanding LEAH resulted in Harley, which itself is English form of Lea. LEAH is English form of Lea, which itself is French cognate of Leah that is usedforeign. Also LEAH is French cognate of Leah that is usedforeign.
How do I pronounce Harley?
har-lee is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Harley. The name can also be pronounced as ha(r)-ley.
Variants of HarleyNames that rhyme with Harley
How popular is the name Harley?
Harley was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 63163 babies have been given the first name. When at its peak in 1887, it ranked 163rd when 1515 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 198 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Moreover, the name has been to the top 500 baby names an astounding 116 times Also, Harley was among the popular names in England and Wales. Since emerging in 1996 around 21245 babies have been given the given name. At its zenith in 2014, it ranked 45th when 1543 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 46 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 3 times
Harley used to be a common name in New South Wales, first appeared in 1991 and over 759 babies have been given the name in 7 years. At the peak of its usage in 1992,. However after 7 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Harley is a familiar baby name in Queensland, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names. In 1993, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 60 on boy names chart when 86 babies were given the name Harley. Over 686 babies in Queensland have been named Harley.
Harley is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 200 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 172 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Harley. Over 337 babies in Ireland have been named Harley. The given name is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 24 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 127 babies that have been given the name Harley in France. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1995.
Harley is a common name in Brazil, Philippines, Canada and Australia while somewhat familiar name in Colombia, England, New Zealand, Indonesia, Ghana, DR Congo, Peru, Mexico, Costa Rica, South Africa, Venezuela and Nicaragua. At least, 80000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Harley in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Harley
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own.
Do you like Harley? Read these names too
- Elvis - Used notably in Danish, Swedish and Gujarati long standing and famed, Elvis is rooted from Old Norse, Old English and German, Elvis means "Alvin, Noble Friend or All Wise" is used as a gender-neutral name . On list of baby boy names, eminent Elvis was spotted at 404th position in 1978 in United States
- Pearle - Trendy and Enduring Pearle is used largely in English bestowed upon girls, Pearle means "A Gem of the Sea or Precious"
- Geoffrey - Prominent and Enduring Geoffrey is originated from Germanic and German is used principally in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish given to both sexes, Geoffrey means "Peaceful Ruler or Gau"
- Clarissa - The widely accepted and evergreen unisex name Clarissa is dominantly used in English and German has its roots in Latin, Clarissa means "Bright or Clear"
- Maci means Derived from Medieval Male Form of Matthew, Domain of Maccius or Weapon is of Old English and Old French origin, a gender-neutral name is used majorly in English
Middle names for Harley
Here is a list of thriving and attractive middle names that go with the baby name Harley.
View more middle names that goes with Harley.
Famous people named Harley
- Harley Refsal, internationally recognized figure carver
- Harley Copp, car designer and automotive safety consultant
- Harley Earl, American automotive designer and business executive
- Harley Granville-Barker, English actor, director, playwright, manager
- Harley H. Christy, served
- Harley Race, American former professional wrestler and current promoter and trainer
- Harley Orrin Staggers, Harley Orrin Staggers Sr
- Harley Jane Kozak, American actress and author
- Harley Rutledge, U.S. physics professor, and ufologist
- Harley M. Kilgore, United States Senator from West Virginia
- Harley O. Staggers Jr., Harley Orrin "Buckey" Staggers Jr
- Harley E. Knox, independent American politician from California
- Harley Venton, American actor, originally
- Harley Flanagan, musician
- Harley Hotchkiss, Canadian business and community leader
- Harley Cross, American entrepreneur
- Harley Sewell, American football guard for the Detroit Lions
- Harley Lewis, American professional wrestler and shoot fighter
- Harley Quinn Smith, American actress
- Harley Allen, American bluegrass and country singer and songwriter
- Harley Payne, professional baseball player
- Harley Hisner, American starting pitcher in Major League Baseball
- Harley Loudon in Legends as Actress
- Harley Wood in Marihuana as Actress
- Harley Davis in Blue Rain as Actress
- Harley Bird is an English actress and voice artist.
- Harley Akens is renowned for his acting in videoGame The Legend of Kyrandia
- Harley Chambers, from 1921 western film The Fox, who portrayed the Hubbs.
Lists having Harley
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Girl names that ends with -ley
- Popular Boy Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in New South Wales (2017)
- Popular Boy Names in Queensland (2017)
- Baby Names that mean Hare
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean Field
- Baby Names that mean Clearing
- Baby Names that mean Deer
- Baby Names that mean Hunter
- Baby Names that mean Archer
- Baby Names that mean Place