Artah meaning and origin
The boy name Artah is used prevalently in Arabic and Sindhi, Artah means "A Narrator of Hadith or Bin-ashath had this Name".Names that rhyme with Artah
Popularity of Artah
Artah is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Malaysia. According to our evaluation, over 50 babies have been named Artah globally.
What numbers say about Artah?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Working harder than required is what you are known for. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Artah
- Bazam - Boy name Bazam is used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Bazam is "Abu Salih or It was the Name of the Tabiee"
- Hasna - Unorthodox Hasnas origin is Arabic is used substantially in Kannada and Tamil given to baby girls, meaning of Hasna is "Pretty or Pretty or Beautiful or Laughing"
- Chandini - Unfamiliar unisex name Chandini means "Moon Light or Moon" is used in Gujarati and Telugu
- Subhy - Meaning of Subhy is Early Morning is rooted from Arabic used as a boy name is used in Oriya, Gujarati and Malayalam
- Ibtihaj - Meaning of Ibtihaj is Felicity or Happiness is a gender-neutral name, majorly used in Arabic and Arabic has origin in Arabic
Namesakes of Artah
We could not find any notable namesake.