Asra meaning and origin
Infrequent unisex name Asra means "Travel by Night, Generous, Nobler or River of Paradise" is prevalently used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Asra
Popularity of Asra
Asra is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 4667th when 29 girls were named Asra. Over 217 babies in United States have been named Asra. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 1405 in 2015. There are over 173 babies that have been given the name Asra in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 2014 on baby girl names list of France.
But Asra is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 110000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. According to our research, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Asra around the globe.
Asra in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Asra?
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You have big plans for yourself and your future. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
If you like Asra, you would love these names
- Nedra - Used primarily in English and English darling, Nedra customarily aimed at both sexes, Nedra means "Subterranean or Awareness" is originated from Germanic
- Haifa - Predominantly used in Arabic and Kannada unheard-of, Haifa is originated from Arabic, meaning of Haifa is "Slim or Of Beautiful Body" is aimed at baby girls
- Nishaaj means Explorer aimed at boys is used particulary in Arabic and Tamil
- Issam - Meaning of Issam is Ambitious, Virtuous or Distinguished is largely used in Arabic and Arabic and is aimed at both sexes is of Arabic and Arab origin
- Ramal - The unconventional unisex name Ramal means "Enchanting or River of Knowledge" is used predominantly in Marathi and Arabic
Namesakes of Asra
- Asra Nomani, American writer
- Asra Gray in Starring Rene Descartes, Adweek and HRH the Princess of Arendelle as Actress
- Asrani in Bodyguard as Actor