Ata-Allah meaning and origin
Meaning: Gift of Allah
Add to favorites
Ata-Allah is used primarily in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Ata-Allah means "Gift of Allah".Names that rhyme with Ata-Allah
Popularity of Ata-Allah
Ata-Allah is an uncommon name around the world.
Go through the following names similar to Ata-Allah
- Fozhan - Girl name Fozhan means "Loud Voice or Sound or Loud Voice" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Aiqunah - Chiefly used in Arabic, Aiqunah bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Aiqunah is "Picture or Image"
- AbdulJawwad - Boy name AbdulJawwad means "Slave of the Most Bountiful" is used especially in Arabic
- Abdul-Raheem substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Raheem is "Servant of the Most Compassionate" is used as a boy name
- Shamsia means Shining Star, One or Only or Beautiful is a baby girl name is used commonly in Arabic
Namesakes of Ata-Allah
We could not find any notable namesake.