AbdulJawwad meaning and origin
Boy name AbdulJawwad means "Slave of the Most Bountiful" is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with AbdulJawwad
Popularity of AbdulJawwad
AbdulJawwad is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of AbdulJawwad
People admire your spirit. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You have the heart of a warrior. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Your failures motivate you. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
Other names similar to AbdulJawwad, for soon-to-be-parents
- Warisa - Used principally in Arabic, Warisa bestowed upon girls, Warisa means "Heiress"
- Kaneez is used substantially in Arabic is a girl name. It is rooted from Arabic, Kaneez means "Slave Girl or Slave"
- Umm-E-Rooman - Girl name Umm-E-Rooman means "Name of the Sacred Wife of the First Khalifa Abu Bakr (RA) or The Mother of Hazrat Ayesha (RA)" is substantially used in Arabic
- Afiyat chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Afiyat is "Comfort, Good Health or Ease"
- Khawar - The boy name Khawar means "East, From East to West or West" is principally used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdulJawwad
We could not find any notable namesake.