Abdul-Qahir meaning and origin
Meaning: Servant of the Subduer (Allah)
Add to favorites
Boy name Abdul-Qahir is used principally in Arabic language, Abdul-Qahir means "Servant of the Subduer (Allah)".Names that rhyme with Abdul-Qahir
Popularity of Abdul-Qahir
Abdul-Qahir is an uncommon name around the globe.
Looking for names similar to Abdul-Qahir? Please go through the following names
- Maham - Meaning of Maham is Full Moon, Mother of Hamayun or Wife of Mughal Emperor Zahiruddin Baber is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Qurratul-ayn - Girl name Qurratul-ayn means "Delightful or Darling" is used specifically in Arabic
- Saif-al-Din - Boy name Saif-al-Din means "Sword of the Faith" is used majorly in Arabic
- Nazam - Nazam's meaning is Order or Discipline is substantially used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Aalif - Largely used in Arabic, Aalif is used as a boy name, meaning of Aalif is "Affectionate or Compassionate"
Namesakes of Abdul-Qahir
We could not find any notable namesake.