Audunn meaning and origin
Audunn is a variant of Auðun. Auðun is equivalent of Auðin in Icelandic and Old Norse languages. Audunn came from Old Norse bestowed upon both genders is commonly used in Old Norse, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish. Audunn is amalgamation of rare AUD and UNN. UNN is a variation of Unnr, which itself is form of Unr in Old Norse language. UNN is form of Unr in Old Norse language.
Variants of AudunnNames that rhyme with Audunn
Popularity of Audunn
Audunn is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Audunn?
You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Go through the following names similar to Audunn
- Odon - Queer boy name Odon means "Wealth" came from German and Old English
- Gulli is equivalent of Guðlæifr, Guðleikr;Their Variant Forms in Old Norse language
- Palnatoke is Danish form of Pálnatóki
- Kalman - The boy name Kalman is prevalently used in Old Norse and Swedish is rooted from Germanic language. Kalman is German cognate of Kálmán. Also Kalman is Old Norse form of Colmán
- Thorfrid - Meaning of Thorfrid is Beautiful, Thunder God or Thunder is used as a baby boy name which is dominantly used in Scandinavian has origin in Old Norse
Namesakes of Audunn
We could not find any notable namesake.