Aujah name meaning
What does Aujah mean?
Recent and Outlandish Aujah is used predominantly in Arabic, Aujah means "Fair, Beautiful or Pretty" is bestowed upon girls.
Variants of AujahNames that rhyme with Aujah
How popular is the name Aujah?
Aujah is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. As per our findings, over 10 babies have been bestowed Aujah around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aujah
Travelling is your passion. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You research different religions, you are interested in learning more about the Universe and how it works. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You earn money fast but you also lose them fast.
Go through the following names similar to Aujah
- Somood means Firmness or Endurance used for boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Muammal - The boy name Muammal means "Hopeful" is used largely in Arabic
- Adeem - Unexpected Adeem is used mainly in Arabic, Adeem means "Great or Rare" is a baby boy name
- Jafani - Meaning of Jafani is Beautiful One is used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Arabic
- AbdulGani - The boy name AbdulGani means "Servant of the Generous One or Servant of the Self Sufficient" is used chiefly in Arabic
Famous people named Aujah
We could not find any notable namesake.