Ausilia meaning and origin
Used commonly in Italian, Ausilia means "The Helping" and of Latin origin is a baby girl name.
View middle names that goes with Ausilia like Emelia,Names that rhyme with Ausilia
Popularity of Ausilia
Ausilia is a rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ausilia
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You love your family but never show it. People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You don't take love very seriously. You are very smart and calculative. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
Other names similar to Ausilia, for would be parents
- Valérina - The Valérina means "To Be Brave" which of Latin origin is used commonly in Italian
- Michelangela - Meaning of Michelangela is The Word Angelo Which is of the Meaning Angel or Michael the Angel has its origin in Italian, used especially in Italian is given to girls
- Cesarino - The boy name Cesarino means "Excise or Cut" which is rooted from Latin is notably used in Italian
- Gelsomina - Anomalous Gelsomina has its origin in Old Persian and Latin is used substantially in Italian, Gelsomina means "Jasmin or Gelsemium" is used as a baby girl name
- Nicolò - The boy name Nicolò is mostly used in Italian, Nicolò means "Victory of the People" has its origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Ausilia
We could not find any notable namesake.