Attilio meaning and origin
Pleasing Attilio mostly is used in Italian has its origin in Etrusk and Gothic is a boy name. Attilio is variation of loved Attila. Attila is short of Atta. Attila's meaning is King of the Huns and The Element Atta with the Meaning Father has its origin in Gothic.
Variants of AttilioNames that rhyme with Attilio
Popularity of Attilio
Attilio is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1906 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1914, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 836 on boy names chart when 54 babies were named Attilio. There are over 1028 babies that have been given the name Attilio in United States. Attilio is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1903 but could not make beyond the top 400. Over 568 babies in France have been named Attilio.
But Attilio is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 50000 people has been named Attilio globally.
Attilio in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Attilio?
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions.
If you like Attilio, you would love these names
- Georgio - The queer unisex name Georgio means "Worker of the Earth" and is dominantly used in Italian has origin in Old Greek and Greek
- Consolata - Consolata's meaning is Consolation is used commonly in Italian that of Italian and Spanish origin is bestowed upon baby girls
- Solideo especially is used in Italian aimed at boys which of Latin origin, meaning of Solideo is "Only for God"
- Secondo - Offbeat Secondo has its origin in Latin bestowed upon boys, Secondo means "Secundus or The Element Secundus Meaning Second-Born" is predominantly used in Italian
- Erminia - Unexpected and Ever lasting girl name Erminia means "Universal or Immense" which originated from Germanic and Old French is chiefly used in Italian
Namesakes of Attilio
- Attilio Bandiera,
- Attilio Ruffini, Italian politician
- Attilio Piccioni, Italian politician, born in Poggio Bustone
- Attilio Gatti, Italian explorer
- Attilio Piccirilli, American sculptor
- Attilio Bertolucci, Italian poet and writer
- Attilio Degrassi, archeologist and pioneering Italian scholar of Latin epigraphy
- Attilio Labis, French ballet dancer and teacher
- Attilio Bitondo, New York City labor leader and an associate in the Genovese crime family
- Attilio Ariosti, Servite Friar and Italian composer
- Attilio Nicora, Italian cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Attilio Demaría, Italian Argentine footballer
- Attilio Lombardo, retired football player turned manager; he is currently the assistant manager at Torino
- Attilio Teruzzi, Italian soldier, colonial administrator
- Attilio Bettega, Italian rally driver
- Attilio Ferraris, Italian footballer who played as a midfielder
- Attilio Tesser, Italian association football manager and former defender
- Attilio Giovannini, Italian former footballer
- Attilio Caselli in movie Roman Summer as Writer
- Attilio Fontana characterized the leading character of Alessandro in 2001 drama film Vento di primavera: Innamorarsi a Monopoli.
- Attilio Rapisarda, from 1912 movie Malìa, who played N.