Babgha meaning and origin
Meaning of Babgha is Parrot used for baby boys is used mostly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Babgha
Popularity of Babgha
Babgha is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Babgha
You are soft as cotton on the inside but hard as candy on the outside. You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
If you like Babgha, you would love these names
- Naayaab means Precious or Rare is used largely in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Qatawah - Boy name Qatawah means "A Companion" is largely used in Arabic
- Akhi - Meaning of Akhi is Manly or Generous is used principally in Arabic is given to boys
- Thaabita - The girl name Thaabita means "Firm" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Muid - Meaning of Muid is Reviser or Restore is used primarily in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Babgha
We could not find any notable namesake.