BahiyudDin meaning and origin
Specifically used in Arabic, BahiyudDin means "Radiant or Brilliant of the Religion Islam" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with BahiyudDin
Popularity of BahiyudDin
BahiyudDin is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about BahiyudDin?
You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You want to help others and leave an impression.
Do you like BahiyudDin? Other names you would love
- Zalool - Meaning of Zalool is Obedient or Submissive aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Barat - Notably used in Arabic, Barat is used as a gender insensitive name which is rooted from Middle and English, meaning of Barat is "Innocence or Guiltlessness"
- Anbara - Used largely in Arabic, Anbara bestowed upon girls, Anbara means "Ambergris or Perfume"
- Abdul Muntaqim means Servant of the One who Punishes Wrongs or Servant of the Revenger is used particulary in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ikseer - The boy name Ikseer means "Elixir" is used chiefly in Arabic
Namesakes of BahiyudDin
We could not find any notable namesake.