Bassim name meaning
On This Page
What does Bassim mean?
The boy name Bassim means "Smiling or Radiant" is originated from Arabic is used predominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Bassim
How popular is the name Bassim?
Bassim is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 2163 (2007) in its 17 years run on France naming chart. Bassim is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use.
Bassim is a common name in Egypt and Saudi Arabia while somewhat familiar name in Morocco, Bahrain, Iraq and Tunisia. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Bassim as their given name according to our evaluation.
Bassim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Bassim
When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Having letter B as your cornerstone means having the gentlest heart ever. You believe you were created for great things, however, sometimes you doubt the value of your goals. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Other names similar to Bassim, for name hunters
- Jahsh is used specifically in Arabic, Jahsh means "Companion of Prophet Muhammad" is used as a baby boy name
- Kifat means Cheetah, Tiger or Lion is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Rinaf predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Rinaf is "Calm" is bestowed upon boys
- Mu'adh means Protected is a boy name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Ruqsar - The girl name Ruqsar means "Brilliant" is mostly used in Arabic
Famous people named Bassim
- Bassim Abbas, Iraqi former professional footballer
- Bassim Al-Karbalaei, Shia eulogy reciter
- Bassim Abbas Kati is an international Iraqi footballer. He plays defense and his current team is the Diyarbakırspor of the Turkish Super League.