Batrice meaning and origin
Meaning of Batrice is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Batrice like Elizebeth, Maranda, Scarlet, Tona,Names that rhyme with Batrice
Popularity of Batrice
Batrice is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1975. Also, Batrice is a familiar name in Nigeria and Liberia. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Batrice globally.
What numerology tells about Batrice?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings.
Go through the following names similar to Batrice
- Nghi - The infrequent unisex name Nghi means "Doubtful" is originated from Vietnamese is used predominantly in Vietnamese
- Eun - The curious unisex name Eun is primarily used in Korean, Eun means "Silver" is originated from Korean
- Radu means Happy or The Element Rad Which Means Happy is of Romanian origin and a baby boy name is used particulary in Romanian
- Lochlin - Anomalous and Contemporary boy name Lochlin means "Land of the Lakes and L" has its origin in Gaelic and Scots languages. Lochlin is derived from Lachlan.
- The - Offbeat Vietnamese The is a unisex name, meaning of The is "Promised" is used majorly in Vietnamese
Namesakes of Batrice
We could not find any notable namesake.