Nghi name meaning
On This Page
What does Nghi mean?
Unfamiliar Vietnamese Nghi is a unisex name, mainly used in Vietnamese, meaning of Nghi is "Doubtful".
How do I pronounce Nghi?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Nghi is n-ghi.Names that rhyme with Nghi
How popular is the name Nghi?
Nghi is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But Nghi is a popular baby name in Vietnam where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 80000 people has been named Nghi globally.
What numbers say about Nghi?
You are intelligent and independent. You lack traveling and exploring. You are a tidy person and dress normally. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. Having letter N as your cornerstone represents your individuality and originality. You try so desperately to change the world.
Other names similar to Nghi, for would be parents
- Sef - New-fangled and Lofty Sef came from Egyptian, meaning of Sef is "Yesterday" is a baby boy name
- Borja - Meaning of Borja is Struggle or Famous has origin in Russian, Slavonic and Spanish and is given to baby boys is majorly used in Spanish and Serbian
- Najeh - Uncommon boy name Najeh means "Prosperous"
- Xu - Unheard-of Xu is used majorly in Chinese has origin in Chinese, a baby boy name, Xu means "Brilliant Rising Sun"
- Radu - Unwonted Radu is originated from Romanian, Radu means "The Element Rad Which Means Happy or Happy", used especially in Romanian is given to boys
Famous people named Nghi
- Nghi Tran, Finnish male sprinter