Eun name meaning
What does Eun mean?
Eun means Silver is predominantly used in Korean and a gender-neutral name is originated from Korean.
How do I pronounce Eun?
The proper pronunciation of one syllabled Eun is eun.
Variants of Eun
Euna, Eunice, Una, Eunike, Agnes, ÚnaNames that rhyme with Eun
How popular is the name Eun?
Eun is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 37 years of usage and 290 bearers, the name could just made to the top 5273 names in 1966 before vanishing in 2003. Over 290 people have been named Eun in United States. It had a short run of 4 years on England and Wales girl names chart. But Eun is a popular baby name in Singapore where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Eun as their given name according to our research.
Eun in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Eun
You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. You are more of a doer than a talker. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Other names similar to Eun, for soon-to-be-parents
- Napua - Unwonted Hawaiian Napua is a baby girl name, meaning of Napua is "Young Woman of the Flowers"
- Macalla - Odd unisex name Macalla is originated from Australian, meaning of Macalla is "Full Moon"
- Ting - Curious unisex name Ting has origin in Chinese, meaning of Ting is "Graceful or Slim Woman"
- So - Originated from Vietnamese, Outlandish So means "First-Born" used as a gender-neutral name is dominantly used in Vietnamese
- Myleen - Unconventional girl name Myleen means "Shining" is originated from Spanish. Myleen is resulted from Mylene.
Famous people named Eun
- Eun Ji-won, South Korean rapper, singer, host, dancer
- Eun Yang, is currently a Korean American morning news anchor for WRC-TV
- Eunice Kiss in RadioActive as Actress
Lists having Eun
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Korean Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Silver