Benjie meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Benjie is used mainly in Tagalog and English is a gender-neutral name, Benjie means "Right-hand Son, Diminutive of Benjamin, Son of the South or Son of Luck". Benjie is derived from Ben. Ben is version of Benon. Also Ben is variant of timeless and prevailing Bentley. Ben is also variant form of everlasting and noteworthy Benton. Ben is shortened form of BenjaminBernhard. Also Ben is short version of Benedict. Ben is Frisian and German form of Names Beginning with Bern-. Of Arabic and Hebrew origin, Unconventional Ben, Ben means "Blessed and Benjamin".
View middle names that goes with Benjie like Josue, Wen, Kaiden, Marlin, Clemmie, Lane,Names that rhyme with Benjie
Popularity of Benjie
Benjie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1935 and was last seen in 1989, during its 49 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1962, it ranked 1083rd when 50 boys were named Benjie. There are over 937 babies that have been given the name Benjie in United States. But Benjie is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in China. As per our evaluation, over 70000 people has been named Benjie globally.
Numerological aspects of Benjie
You actually believe that everything will work out at the end. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. Love is most important in your life. You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. Pay more attention to your overall well-being.
Looking for names similar to Benjie? Please go through the following names
- Marissia - Meaning of Marissia is Princess of the Sea is used as a baby girl name came from Hebrew
- Eliran - Unwonted Hebrew Eliran means "My God is Joy" largely used in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name
- Simonne means He (God) has Heard or Which is Exalted has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name is mostly used in English and French
- Jarin - Jarin's meaning is To Sing is largely used in English and is bestowed upon both genders is of Hebrew origin
- Nettchen - Originated from Hebrew, Nettchen is principally used in German is a girl name, Nettchen means "Food, God is Gracious and God has Favoured Me". Nettchen is derivative of Anna.
Namesakes of Benjie
- Benjie Paras, Venancio Johnson Paras, Jr
- Benjie Lawrence is renowned for his acting in tvMovie Three Wishes for Jamie