Besart meaning and origin
Used principally in Albanian new-fangled and unorthodox, Besart aimed at boys and originated from Albanian, Besart means "Golden Promise or The Element Ar Meaning Gold".Names that rhyme with Besart
Popularity of Besart
Besart is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Besart is a common name in Kosovo. As per our research, over 2000 people has been named Besart globally.
Besart in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Besart
When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. If letter T is the last one in your name, it reveals you like to live fast. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. If letter T is your capstone in your name, you live to make new memories instead of reliving your past.
Other names similar to Besart
- Anjezë is used majorly in Albanian is of Old Greek origin, Anjezë means "The Pure or The Chaste" is used as a baby girl name
- Perparim - Originated from Albanian, Perparim means "Progress" and normally is bestowed upon boys is used specifically in Albanian
- Pal - Origin of Unwonted Pal is in English, Latin and Gypsy, meaning of Pal is "Moment of Life or King" used substantially in Gujarati, Marathi and Finnish is a gender insensitive name
- Ledina - Girl name Ledina means "Meadow", rooted from Albanian is used in Albanian
- Artan - Desirable Artan substantially is used in Scottish, Finnish and Danish has origin in Albanian and Celtic is used as a boy name. Artan is Faroese form of Attila
Namesakes of Besart
- Besart Berisha, Kosovo Albanian professional footballer
- Besart Ibraimi is a Macedonian international footballer who plays as a striker in the KF Shkändija of the First Division of Macedonia.