Bianka meaning and origin
Far-out Bianka principally is used in Polish, Danish, Italian, Hungarian, Finnish, German, Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Bianka is "The White or Glossy" used for baby girls is originated from Italian, Latin, Spanish and Old French. Bianka is form of Bianca in Hungarian and Polish languages. Also Bianka is German and Hungarian cognate of Blanche. Bianka is celebrated on October 3.
Variants of BiankaNames that rhyme with Bianka
Popularity of Bianka
Bianka used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1974 and over 2277 babies have been given the name in 44 years. At the peak of its usage in 1993,. However after 44 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In England and Wales, Bianka is a unique name where it has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 800 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 775 on girl names chart when 50 babies were named Bianka. Over 376 people have been named Bianka in England and Wales.
Bianka is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2008 and achieved its top ranking of 359 in 2016. Also, it appeared first time in 2002 on baby girl names list of France. But Bianka is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 8000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Bianka in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Bianka?
You can't stand injustice. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Other names similar to Bianka
- Natalis - Meaning of Natalis is Birth came from Latin is used as a girl name
- Saynt - The boy name Saynt has its origin in Latin, Saynt means "A Holy Man". Saynt is a derivative of Saint.
- Germane - Outlandish Germane is originated from Latin is used as a boy name, Germane means "From the Same Blood"
- Conchita - Uncommon girl name Conchita is rooted from Latin and Spanish and is principally used in Spanish language, meaning of Conchita is "Conceive or Conception"
- Oyanna means Forest is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Bianka
- Bianka Lamade, former professional tennis player from Germany
- Bianka Panova, Bulgarian individual rhythmic gymnast
- Bianka Pureheart in The Perfect Secretary as Actress
- Bianka Terech, from 2005 drama film Üvegfal, who characterized N.