Bijli meaning and origin
Bijli means Lightning, Bright or Lightening is a baby girl name is used in Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Sindhi, Bengali, Arabic, Malayalam and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Bijli
Popularity of Bijli
Bijli is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 80000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Bijli around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Bijli?
Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. People always look for comfort in your world. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. You are intelligent and independent. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. Don't make work your priority. You take things too seriously. No one dares to say bad things about you.
Looking for names similar to Bijli? Please go through the following names
- Sahi - Girl name Sahi means "Innocent or Beautiful" is mostly used in Arabic and Tamil
- Wajeeh - Used in Arabic, Hindi and Arabic, Wajeeh came from Arabic and is bestowed upon both boys and girls, Wajeeh means "Noble or Eminent"
- Misaal - Meaning of Misaal is Shining, Light or Copy used for both genders is used commonly in Hindi and Arabic
- Ummayyah is used principally in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Ummayyah means "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
- Iyaas - Boy name Iyaas means "Consoling or Compensation" is used principally in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Bijli
We could not find any notable namesake.