Nibal meaning and origin
Nibal means Arrows or Arrow used for both genders is originated from Arabic is primarily used in Arabic.
Variants of NibalNames that rhyme with Nibal
Popularity of Nibal
Nibal is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 8000 babies have been bestowed Nibal around the globe.
What numbers say about Nibal?
When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it.
Looking for a name like Nibal? Please go through the following names
- Nissa - Origin of Unwonted Nissa is in Scandinavian, African-Hausa and Hebrew, meaning of Nissa is "A Remembered Loved One, Friendly Elf or Ladylike" prevalently used in English, Arabic and Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Fiza means Pure or Nature is used as a unisex name is particulary used in Arabic and Kannada
- Riyad - Originated from Arabic, Offbeat Riyad is majorly used in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi and is bestowed upon boys, Riyad means "Gardens, Garden or Water Basin"
- Neila - Unorthodox Neila has its origin in Celtic and Arabic is used mostly in Irish, English and Arabic used for baby girls, Neila means "Feminine of Neil, Champion or Victor"
- Zaire - Dominantly used in Arabic and English illustrous, Zaire is rooted from African and Kikongo, meaning of Zaire is "Powerfull or River" is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Nibal
We could not find any notable namesake.