Bremer meaning and origin
Bremer mainly is used in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish has its origin in Germanic, meaning of Bremer is "Man from Bremen" is a baby boy name.
Variants of BremerNames that rhyme with Bremer
Popularity of Bremer
Bremer is an uncommon name probably limited to Peru. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Bremer around the globe.
Bremer in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Bremer
You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are always open to new adventures.
Do you like Bremer? You would love these names
- Ejgild - The boy name Ejgild is particulary used in Danish and Swedish languages. Ejgild is Danish cognate of Eigil
- Azur - Offbeat Azur came from Arabic and Hebrew bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Azur is "Bright Blue" is used predominantly in Swedish and Danish
- Gunvar - Especially used in Swedish, Danish and Old SwedishNorwegian, Gunvar is a unisex name. Gunvar is Swedish and Danish equivalent of Gunnvǫr
- Engelhart - Old High German name Engelhart means "Strong or Angels" which is notably used in Norwegian and Swedish is used as a boy name
- Ovald - Old Norse name Ovald is used as a boy name is substantially used in Swedish and Norwegian. Ovald is Norwegian equivalent of Åvald
Namesakes of Bremer
- Bremer Ehrler, a Democrat, served as County Judge/Executive of Jefferson County, Kentucky, was elected to three terms as county clerk for Jefferson County beginning in 1973