Gunvar meaning and origin
Gunvar is a variant of Gunnvarr. Also Gunnvarr is a spelling variant of GUNN;VAR. Gunvar is variation of Gunnvard. Gunnvard is variation of Gunnvarðr. Gunvar is Danish and Swedish form of Gunnvǫr.
Variants of GunvarNames that rhyme with Gunvar
Popularity of Gunvar
Gunvar is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway. At least, 80 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gunvar
You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You make your own rules. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul.
If you like Gunvar, you would love these names
- Thorgun came from Old Norse is mostly used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish is a girl name. Thorgun is equivalent of Þórgunnr in Danish language
- Gulleik principally is used in Danish and Norwegian is given to baby boys. Gulleik is equivalent of Gudleik in Norwegian language
- Syprian - Boy name Syprian is used substantially in Swedish and Norwegian languages. Syprian is Nordic form of Cyprian
- Rigborg - Girl name Rigborg is notably used in Danish and Swedish. Rigborg is Danish cognate of Ricburg
- Madela is equivalent of Madeleine in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Gunvar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gunvar
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- Danish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Fight
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full