Azur meaning and origin
Azur's meaning is Bright Blue is used particulary in Danish and Swedish. Its origin is in Hebrew and Arabic is a unisex name . Azur is variation of biblical and frequently used Ezra. Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Ezra, Ezra means "(God Is) Help and God's Help". Azur is Swedish and Danish equivalent of Andsvarr. It is celebrated on May 11th.
Variants of AzurNames that rhyme with Azur
Popularity of Azur
Azur is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 2502 (2018) in its 16 years run on France naming chart. Azur is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1977. Also, Azur is a familiar name in Philippines and India. At least, 400 people globally have carried Azur as their given name according to our findings.
Azur in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Azur
You have no enemies. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. You are always being straight. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Azur
- Ulvhild - Girl name Ulvhild is used chiefly in Norwegian and Danish, Ulvhild means "Struggle or Composition Wolf"
- Otlo is equivalent of Åslaug in Norwegian language
- Gunnro is equivalent of Gunnfrøðr in Norwegian language
- Julan - Celebrated and Ever lasting girl name Julan is commonly used in Swedish and Danish. Julan is Swedish cognate of Julia
- Naná - Used mostly in Danish, Sami and Swedish long standing and famous, Naná is a baby girl name. Naná is Sami form of Nana
Namesakes of Azur
We could not find any notable namesake.