Brynjar name meaning
What does Brynjar mean?
Brynjar dominantly is used in Faroese, Scandinavian, Danish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish is a boy name, meaning of Brynjar is "Armor or Warrior" is rooted from Old Norse. Brynjar is version of Brynjarr. Also Brynjarr is variant spelling of BRYN;HER.
How do I pronounce Brynjar?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Brynjar as BRIN-yar. There should be emphasis on first BRIN syllable while speaking.
Variants of BrynjarNames that rhyme with Brynjar
How popular is the name Brynjar?
Brynjar is a familiar baby name in Iceland and Norway. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Brynjar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Brynjar
You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You are the peacemaker in your society. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
Parents who liked Brynjar, loved these names
- Salmund is used largely in Norwegian and Danish is a boy name. Salmund is form of Salmundr in Danish and Swedish languages
- Almar - Prevalently used in Norwegian, Danish and Icelandic uncustomary, Almar is used as a unisex name, meaning of Almar is "Noble or Famous" is rooted from Germanic and German
- Thorbernus is Latin form of Thorbern
- Gylvi - The boy name Gylvi is specifically used in Danish and Swedish. Gylvi is equivalent of Gylfi in Faroese language
- Gilli - Used specifically in Swedish, Old Norse and Faroese, Gilli means "Happiness" and came from Celtic, Gaelic and Irish is aimed at baby boys
Famous people named Brynjar
- Brynjar Meling, Norwegian lawyer
- Brynjar Gunnarsson, Icelandic former footballer
- Brynjar Aa, Norwegian dramatist
Lists having Brynjar
- Boy names beginning with B
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Warrior