Burim meaning and origin
Uncommon boy name Burim is of Albanian origin especially used in Albanian language, Burim means "Source or Fountain". Burim is Albanian equivalent of Burim.Names that rhyme with Burim
Popularity of Burim
Burim is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1982. But Burim is a popular baby name in Kosovo where every 1 in 400 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 7000 people has been named Burim globally.
Burim in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Burim?
No one dares to say bad things about you. You like to be surrounded by strong, determine people who know what they want. Your devotion to people sometimes leads to disappointment because of your high expectations. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. Not everyone will be there to help you when you need a hand, just like you are there for everyone.
Other names similar to Burim
- Artan - Customary Artan came from Albanian and Celtic bestowed upon boys is especially used in English and Albanian. Artan is Faroese cognate of Attila
- Egzonjeta primarily is used in Albanian aimed at girls, meaning of Egzonjeta is "Enjoyable Life" is originated from Albanian
- Ardi - Unorthodox and Modernistic Ardi is originated from Albanian and Latin, Ardi means "Ardian or Warm" used in Albanian and English is a unisex name
- Liridona - Used chiefly in Albanian far-out, Liridona means "Free-Willed, The Word Liri with the Meaning Freedom or Desire for Freedom" is a girl name is originated from Albanian
- Elira - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Elira mostly is used in Albanian used for baby girls has its origin in Albanian, meaning of Elira is "The Free"
Namesakes of Burim
- Burim Myftiu, Albanian American contemporary photographer