Dany name meaning
What does Dany mean?
Queer unisex name Dany means "Judge and God or Feminine Variant of Daniel" has its origin in Hebrew language is used mainly in Swedish, English, German, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian. Dany is a version of outstanding and perennial Dan. Dan is variant form of illustrous Dangelo. Also Dan is variant of cherished Dante. Dan is also variation of ever lasting and famed Daniel. Dan is a shortened form of DanielDamian. Also Dan is abridged form of Danforth. Dan is also abridged form of Daniel. Dan is Danish and Swedish form of Danr. Of Latin, Mandarin and Old English origin, Unorthodox Dan, Dan means "Conqueror, Judge and God and Dane".. Dany is celebrated on December 11th.
Variants of DanyNames that rhyme with Dany
How popular is the name Dany?
A common name in France with over 25577 new-borns have been given the name since 1925. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1951, the moniker grabbed the 99th spot and 395 baby boys were given the name. Dany is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1946 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1954, it ranked 1955th when 46 boys were named Dany. There are over 1297 babies that have been given the name Dany in United States. Also, in Switzerland, the name has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 200 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 179 on boy names chart when 44 babies were named Dany. Over 448 people have been named Dany in Switzerland.
Dany is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 473 in 1995. There are over 178 babies that have been given the name Dany in Belgium. But Dany is a popular baby name in Canada where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Peru, DR Congo, Indonesia, Lebanon, Venezuela, Madagascar and Colombia. At least, 150000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Dany in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Dany
You are a child of change. You hate copying others. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are born for so much more than you think. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time. People admire your spirit. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness.
Parents who liked Dany, loved these names
- Seonaid - Girl name Seonaid is used primarily in Gaelic and Scottish which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Seonaid is "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Jacquotte means One Who Supplants is originated from Hebrew
- Ketzia - Meaning of Ketzia is Cinnamon or Cinnamon-Like Bark is used as a baby girl name which came from Hebrew is substantially used in English
- Jakim means God Judges On used for baby boys which is used prevalently in English, Hebrew and Slavic is originated from Hebrew
- Chayem - Boy name Chayem means "The Element Hayyim Meaning Life and Life" is rooted from Hebrew language. Chayem is derivation of Chayim.
Famous people named Dany
- Dany Chamoun, prominent Lebanese politician
- Dany Locati, Italian skeleton racer
- Dany Heatley, German-born Canadian former professional ice hockey winger
- Dany N'Guessan, French footballer; he departed Norwegian First Division club IK Start
- Dany Verlinden, retired Belgian footballer
- Dany Verissimo, French actress and model
- Dany Robin, French actress of the 1950s and the 1960s
- Dany Laferrière, Haitian-Canadian novelist and journalist
- Dany Brillant, French singer of a Jewish-Tunisian origin
- Dany Sabourin, Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender currently playing with the Dragons de Rouen of the Ligue Magnus
- Dany, Belgian comic book artist
- Dany Bill, Cameroonian former kickboxer and seven-time Muay Thai World Champion
- Danya Taymor in Across the Universe as Actress
- Danya Bateman in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire as Stunts
- Dany De Castro in Shemale Sandwich 9 as Actress
- Dany Cooper in Candy as Editor
- Dany Carrel in Un idiot à Paris as Actress
- Danya LaBelle in Fleecing Led Zeppelin as Actress
- Danyel Cheeks in Takin' It to the Limit as Actress
- Dany Berger is known for his acting in movie Ein lasterhafter Sommer
- In 2001, Dany Crusius characterized the role of Pierre's girl friend in flick Bomb 'n Venice.
- In 1960 comedy, musical film, Gauner-Serenade, Dany Mann portrayed Rosy, ihre Schwester.
- In 1968, Dany Saril characterized the role of N in drama movie Comment les séduire.
Lists having Dany
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Dan
- Girl names that ends with -any
- Popular Boy Names in France (1956)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Judge