Berdie name meaning
On This Page
What does Berdie mean?
The popular and traditional girl name Berdie is used in English came from Germanic. Berdie is shortened form of Roberta. Roberta is feminine form of Robert. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Popular and Traditional Roberta, Roberta means "Famous One, Bright Fame and Bright".
How do I pronounce Berdie?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Berdie is b(e)-rdie. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., ber-die.
Middle Names for Berdie
Xena, Saoirse, Ihna, Celine, view more middle names that goes with BerdieNames that rhyme with Berdie
How popular is the name Berdie?
Berdie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1881 and was last seen in 1960, during its 73 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 700 names.
In 1881, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 623 on girl names chart when 29 babies were named Berdie. Over 1114 people have been named Berdie in United States. Also, Berdie is a familiar name in Netherlands.
At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Berdie?
Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
Parents who liked Berdie, loved these names
- Maccus has its origin in Latin and Aramaic is used substantially in English, Maccus means "Hammer" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Melynda - Originated from Old Greek and Latin, Offbeat Melynda is used largely in English used as a girl name, Melynda means "Honey, Blend of Melissa or Linda or Sweet"
- Renfred - Queer boy name Renfred means "Peaceful Raven, Powerful Peace or Lasting Peace" prevalently used in English is of English origin
- Carlys - Germanic and Irish name Carlys is specifically used in English, meaning of Carlys is "Army and Strong" is used as a baby boy name. Carlys is resultant of Carl.
- Allgar - Boy name Allgar means "Elf Spear or Spear from the Elves" is predominantly used in English
Sibling Names for Berdie
If you're looking for sibling names to go with Berdie, look no further! We've compiled a list of unique and charming names that complement Berdie's playful and cheerful vibe. From classic to modern, these names are perfect for any growing family.
Sister for Berdie
Brother to Berdie
Famous people named Berdie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Berdie
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ber
- Girl names that ends with -die
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Fame
- Baby Names that mean Famous
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Glory
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Glorious
- Baby Names that mean Shining