Cyruss name meaning
What does Cyruss mean?
Predominantly used in English unexpected choice, Cyruss used for baby boys is originated from Greek and Old Persian. Cyruss is spelling variation of Cyrus. Also Cyrus is variation of Syrus. Cyrus is resultant of Cyriaque. Cyrus's meaning is The Element Kyrios Which Means Lord, Far-Sighted and Farseeing is originated from Old Persian and Greek.
Variants of Cyruss
Cyrus, Kurush, Kyros, Syrus, Ciris, Ciro, Cicero, CyrilNames that rhyme with Cyruss
How popular is the name Cyruss?
Cyruss is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1998, peaked in 1999 when it ranked 6041st. According to our findings, at least 100 people have been bestowed Cyruss around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Cyruss
If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort.
Parents who liked Cyruss, loved these names
- Ceferino - Unheard-of Ceferino is originated from Old Greek, Ceferino means "He who Caresses Like the Wind" is bestowed upon boys
- Izydor - Chiefly used in Polish, Izydor is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Izydor is "Gift of Isis" is a boy name
- Eulogius came from Greek is used as a boy name. Eulogius is Latin form of The Greek Name Ευλόγιος
- Ellicia - Used especially in English uncustomary, Ellicia aimed at baby girls and originated from Old Greek and Hebrew, Ellicia means "Elysion and Elysium". Ellicia is derived from Elysia.
- Stefana - Meaning of Stefana is Crown or Crown is particulary used in Danish and Norwegian, a baby girl name is of Greek and Old Greek origin
Famous people named Cyruss
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Cyruss
- Boy names beginning with C
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Persian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Master
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Young