Ilene name meaning
What does Ilene mean?
Originated from Old Greek and Old French, Durable and Well-Known Ilene is prevalently used in Irish, Greek and English is aimed at baby girls. Ilene is a version of outstanding and evergreen Helen. Helen is English cognate of Helene. Helen means Most Beautiful Woman in the World, Sun Ray and The Element Helios Meaning Sun is rooted from Old Greek and English. Also. Ilene is variant form of preeminent Ileana. Ileana is version of desirable and all time favorite Helene. Also Ileana is a version of lofty and venerable Aileen. Ileana is also variant of admired Ilana. Ileana is Romanian cognate of Helene. Also. Ilene is spelling variant of Eileen. Eileen is version of everlasting and dominant Helen. Eileen is form of Eibhlin in English language. Also Eileen is English cognate of Eibhlin.
How does Ilene feel as a baby name?
Ilene is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. It has a British origin and means "pleasant." What makes this name special is its uniqueness and the way it rolls off the tongue. Ilene also has a simplicity to it that makes it easy to remember and pronounce. This name can be paired with some great middle names to make an even more distinctive combination. Overall, Ilene is a wonderful choice for parents who are looking for something that is both charming and elegant.
How do I pronounce Ilene?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Ilene is eye-leen. i-le-ne is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Ilene
Ileane, Ileana, Helen, Aileen, Helene, Ilana, Leana, Eileen, Elle, Leona, Helenmarie, Ileen
View middle names that goes with Ilene like Tiffanie, Elenora, Roseann,Names that rhyme with Ilene
How popular is the name Ilene?
Ilene is a common name in United States given to over 17709 babies in 125 years. When at its peak in 1938, it ranked 347th when 453 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the name has been to Ilene is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Ilene is a common name in Philippines and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Jamaica, Zimbabwe, Canada, South Africa, England, Haiti, Scotland and Tanzania. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Ilene in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ilene
Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
If you like Ilene, you would love these names
- Katlin means Medieval English Form of the Irish Caitlin or Holy is especially used in Swedish, Finnish and English is of Old Greek origin is a unisex name
- Sibilia - Old Greek name Sibilia means "Prophetess or Oracle", especially used in English and Polish is given to baby girls
- Mélina means Brown or Black is of Greek origin, used predominantly in Greek
- Heitor - Recent and Unexpected Heitor mainly is used in Portuguese, meaning of Heitor is "Preserver or Possess" has its origin in Old Greek is a boy name
- Kyrie - Preeminent Kyrie especially is used in English, meaning of Kyrie is "Lord" used for both genders is of Old Greek and Old Persian origin
Sibling Names for Ilene
Ilene is a beautiful name that could be perfect for your little one. If you're looking for names that complement Ilene or seeking sibling names, we've got you covered. Here are some great options to consider when naming your baby with siblings in mind.
For a sister
Brother to Ilene
Famous people named Ilene
- Ilene Hamann, actress and model from South Africa
- Ilene Berns, record company director
- Ilene Kristen, American actress, best known for her role
- Ilene Chaiken, American television producer, director, writer
- Ilene Graff, American actress and singer
- Ilene Woods, American actress and singer
- Ilene Staple in Nowhere as Producer
- Ilene S. Landress in Made in America as Producer
- Ilene Kahn Power in Gia as Producer
- Ilene Starger in Sleepy Hollow as Casting Director
- Ilene Cooper is writer of TV series The Jeffersons
Lists having Ilene
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Irish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lene
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Torch
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Ray
- Baby Names that mean Shoot
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean World
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Elope
- Baby Names that mean Aveline
- Baby Names that mean Burst
- Baby Names that mean Radiant
- Baby Names that mean Hazelnut
- Baby Names that mean Lovable