Canyssa meaning and origin
Canyssa is derivative of Canisa. Used dominantly in Tamil, Canisa has origin in Old Greek, Canisa means "One who is Very Much Loved and Very Dear".Names that rhyme with Canyssa
Popularity of Canyssa
Canyssa is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Canyssa?
You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist.
If you like Canyssa, you would love these names
- Kristóf - Boy name Kristóf means "Carrying Christ", substantially used in Hungarian came from Old Greek
- Dimitri - Dimitri's meaning is Dedicated to Demeter or Earth-Lover came from Old Greek and is bestowed upon both genders is notably used in Finnish, Norwegian and French
- Margrett - Meaning of Margrett is Pearl is used primarily in English which originated from Old Greek is a baby girl name
- Yolette - Meaning of Yolette is The Word Viola Which Means Violet and Violets Bloom has origin in Old Greek is used for girls. Yolette is derivation of Yolanda.
- Tereza - Queer girl name Tereza means "The Hunteress" and came from Romanian and Old Greek is prevalently used in Portuguese, Romanian and Czech
Namesakes of Canyssa
We could not find any notable namesake.