Gearldine name meaning
On This Page
What does Gearldine mean?
Darling Germanic Gearldine is used in English is bestowed upon both genders. Gearldine is variation of long standing and famed Geraldine. Darling Geraldine prevalently is used in English and German, meaning of Geraldine is "Rule and Spear Rule" is rooted from Old High German and Germanic.
How do I pronounce Gearldine?
The three syllabled name Gearldine is pronounced, ge(a)-rldi-ne. It can also be pronounced as gear(l)-dine.
Variants of GearldineNames that rhyme with Gearldine
How popular is the name Gearldine?
Gearldine used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1908 and over 4690 babies have been given the name in 65 years. At its zenith in 1935,. After 65 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
In addition to that, the first name has been in According to our evaluation, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Gearldine around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Gearldine
Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. You want to be the boss in every situation.
Do you like Gearldine? Read these names too
- Beckham - Used primarily in English illustrous, Beckham means "House, Becks Homestead or Home", a gender insensitive name is originated from Old English. Illustrous Beckham ranked at 295 position in 2018 in baby boy names list in United States
- Anaya - The famous girl name Anaya has its origin in Sanskrit and Arabic, Anaya means "Variants or Yahweh Answers" is used predominantly in English and Marathi
- Adrienne - Dominant, In fashion Fashinable and Unfading Latin Adrienne means "Adriatic Sea, Woman from Hadria or From Adria", a unisex name is used specifically in Danish and Finnish
- Webster - Prominent and All time favorite Webster is originated from Old English language is used as a baby boy name which is majorly used in English, Webster means "Weaver"
- Milo - Admired and Ceaseless Milo is used predominantly in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian bestowed upon both boys and girls, Milo means "Inspired By a Ancient Roman Sex or Rival" has its origin in Germanic, Slavonic and Latin
Middle names for Gearldine
Here is a list of in vogue and loveable middle names that go with the baby name Gearldine.
View more middle names that goes with Gearldine.
Famous people named Gearldine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gearldine
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean Mighty
- Baby Names that mean Spear
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Rule