Cecilius meaning and origin
Meaning of Cecilius is Blind is originated from Latin and a baby boy name is predominantly used in Danish, Swedish and Dutch. Cecilius is resulted from Cecil. Cecil is equivalent of Cäcilius in English language. Also Cecil is Nordic equivalent of Cécile. Cecil is also English cognate of Caecilius. Cecil means Sixth, The Elements Caecus Meaning Blind and Blind One came from Latin.
Variants of CeciliusNames that rhyme with Cecilius
Popularity of Cecilius
Cecilius is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 30 people globally have carried Cecilius as their given name according to our evaluation.
Cecilius in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Cecilius
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You are always open to new adventures. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition.
Do you like Cecilius? Read these names too
- Stinke - Well-Known girl name Stinke is used dominantly in Norwegian and Finnish. Stinke is form of Stina in German and Frisian languages
- Halwarth - The boy name Halwarth is commonly used in Danish and Old Danish. Halwarth is form of Hallvarðr in Danish language
- Hermannus is Latin cognate of Herman
- Elína is form of Elina in Icelandic language
- Miinná is equivalent of Mina in Sami language
Namesakes of Cecilius
We could not find any notable namesake.